Chumaki

 

I’m back on nights tonight.
And so I wanted to plan something interesting to do today.
Weigh in , takes 2 minutes ( I’ve lost over 32 lbs!!!!!)
Pony sniffing only lasts for ten minutes or so.
Dog walking another hour.
And I’ve finished a couple of chapters of Miriam Margolyes’ autobiography This Much Is True lying in bed with a bulldog chipping away at my last remaining kneecap psoriasis scab 

I contemplated watching the new James Bond but the tickets are selling so fast I didn’t fancy dealing with a full cinema.
And so I decided to tick another small wish off my bucket list

I made sushi from scratch.

I chose to make two types of  Chumaki sushi rolls
Ones filled with salmon, wasabi and garlic and the others filled with strips of avocado dipped in lemon, cream cheese and onion.


Preparing the ingredients was therapy in itself.
Cutting the  avocado and salmon into strips , washing the rice free of excess starch it all slows you down quite nicely
And the results, rather surprisingly were rather pleasing 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3kU7dSV

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق