The Walking Dead Episode 6

 

I’ve been loyal to The Walking Dead for over ten years now, and today , I must admit, I am so glad I have been . 
Under various showrunners the series , has, at times, been variable to say the least , but under the assured piloting of Angela Kang , the last season has returned to its horror roots and has provided several stand alone set pieces full of suspense and nail biting moments.
Episode 6 was such a set piece where the deaf character Connie ( the deaf actress Lauren Ridloff) found herself trapped in a gothic mansion with Virgil and a group cannibalistic humans 
It was a truly terrifying hour that left me somewhat exhausted by the time they were saved by an all female group from Alexandria 
The series, by the look of things is going out with a bang 

The power was out in the village just after 6 am so I've had to feel my way to work....


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3CPAAfm

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق