Office



I’ve had quiet morning doing paperwork and catching up with bills and life organising.
I love working at my desk as it’s a comfortable sit…thank god for John Lewis’s rather expensive but bloody comfortable desk chair
The girls, as usual are asleep on the bed behind me . 
Both are snoring after their walk
It’s stopped raining , so Albert is out hunting rabbits, I’ve seen him walk up the lane …he knows there are a few in the Churchyard and he is too old to climb the six foot wall.
He prefers now to walk through the gates.

I’ve booked tickets for Ode To Joy at the Philharmonic to compensate for the ones I missed yesterday
I’ve never heard it live .

The bills are all paid, (another satisfying job in itself) and I’ve booked to go to the cinema this afternoon in Chester.


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3tDklyx

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق