Mixed Bag




The cottage is filled with the heady smell of banana loaves baking.
I’m preparing a few cakes for the village bingo night which is raising funds for the Church.
I will leave them on the kitchen wall to be collected tomorrow.

Banana loaves take at least an hour to cook.
So as I’m waiting, I’m catching up on jobs and am pottering
I filled a cheap planter with delicate violas, and filled the hanging basket by the front door with the remainder.


I’m having another coffee and have checked the news,
The local news is full of the fact that several of the Llandudno goats have got themselves stranded on a Rocky outcrop by the town. 



I will watch this story with interest.
The weather is so so today and I’m contemplating what I’m going to do with the rest of my day.
Apart from my ABBA gift I will leave you with this photo
I took it on my way back from London
I’d love to know his story












from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2XoKdCv

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق