Holiday End

 The lecture was less about understanding violence and more about understanding and diagnosing mental illness which I thought it would be. 
It was interesting nevertheless.
I’m back in work tomorrow and I’m a little ambivalent about it. 
I’ve so enjoyed my holiday and know the patient I am close to is still with us. In some ways I was hoping he had passed away before I got back on the floor.
It will be fine, but I still has that feeling, I did have as a child the day I started secondary school after the summer holidays.

This morning, as I was messaging my friend in Korea I was cooking udon noodles with chicken for my lunch tomorrow. To give the meal a Korean twist, I use gochujang paste with soy, garlic and honey. 
I bought the gochijang in Waitrose and a jar lasts ages


I’ve only just realised that Mr Poznań caught me licking my gravy covered fingers this morning after I had put Mary’s dinner bowl onto the front lawn. 
He had distracted me with talk about the buddliea  
This isn’t such a big deal except I’m sure he thought that the bowl was full to the brim of dog food.
I must have to admit now , that it wasn’t even though It looked as though it was….a few times a week I treat Mary to some tinned stewing steak. In it I disguise a big dollop of cod liver oil which seems to be helping her coat condition. 
But Mr Poznań wasnt privy to this information and now must think, I’m an animal 

He was right about the buddliea though. My three bush/trees have lost their blooms and now look dull and brown and rather sad. The clouds of butterflies that enveloped them only a week ago have all but gone 
“Prepare yourself for autumn” Mr Poznań lamented 

Summer holidays have finished I thought 






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3nQX7nR

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق