Cane pole

 Cane pole

Some worms

A coke

And Lance crackers


A day on the lake. The wind and wake combine to form ecstasy. Late summer sun with a breeze as my portable fan. Just cruising around looking at my favorite homes. Which one do I pick?  It’s almost like I would jump out of the boat, swim and introduce myself to the owners. I could only imagine them sipping sweet tea on that veranda. My only offer is a hearty hey there. When I got home, I’d just shower and collapse into my clean green sheets. My dog would still smell like lake water after he fell in, thinking he had twinkle toes as he made his way around the boat.  He would soon find out to the contrary. I can taste the sunscreen and melted Hershey bars that made a mess of my beautiful and carefree countenance. 


Simple

Summer

In the 

South

Leaves

Me wanting 

More

As Autumn

Waits to make

Her Grand Entrance



from R's rue https://ift.tt/3kM9fDh

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق