Black Widows, Church Meetings and bad Humour

 

My meal on Tuesday bloody lovely

My next day off is Sunday, I’m back on nights Thursday, Fri and Saturday nights 

Sunday afternoon my friend Colin and I are doing a gay afternoon 
Lunch out and the Bette Davis movie Now Voyager at the Storyhouse….
I’ve told him we are drinking vodka martinis 
I got myself all a bit fed up yesterday .
The good humour, meal out and theatre of Tuesday boosted me so much that I came down with a rather large bump yesterday 
The day was boring and gray and wet 
I mooched most of yesterday then met luckily Gorgeous Dave for a trip to the cinema
We had arranged to see a well reviewed art house horror movie Boys From County Hell at llandudno cineworld but they’re cancelled the showing due to “ lack of interest” ( obviously there is now a policy of cancelling poorly subscribed movies so that popular shite can be rescheduled instead ) so we went to see the awful Black Widow which is a dreadfully loud superhero thing. I knew it was a bad move because even my nephew Leo texted me that it was rubbish and he adores anything Marvel

Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow

Gorgeous Dave as Gorgeous  Dave 


It was nice to catch up with Dave though,  who has agreed to accompany me to see Nigella Lawson later in the year
He giggled in the cinema when I said I would only go with a straight friend to see her in her one woman show…….she Is definitely one of his cougar crushes…every straight man I know fancies Nigella 

Today I’m meeting with village leader Ian regarding a plan of action regarding the Church
Like I told u I’m back on nights tonight 
Hey ho



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3CQ8q4O

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق