The Curse Of The Village Wardens

The new lavender borders on the village green

 The Trelawnyd Women’s Institute have centred some of their considerable power base to spruce up the flower beds and borders of the village green. They asked for donations and plants to help the work and
As I got home fairly early, I went out to lend a hand.
The conversation not only centred around plants and shrubbery but also the fact that that many of the village wardens have had mishaps recently. Karen M had sustained a fall in her garden as did Nick from Well Street and village leader Ian has a surgical boot after snapping a ligament as he was pottering at home. All this tempted  fate, as when I was showing off humping watering cans full of water from Affable Despot Jason’s house , I felt my back twang painfully.
I knew what to do, I went home , took a painkiller and tried to keep moving, but the pain was rather intense so I plumped for plan B which which was Valium.
Back pain is often all about managing spasm and Valium or diazepam is often an emergency drug of choice. So I rang a friend in the village who I knew had some and he kindly popped two tablets to me within twenty minutes.
I thought I had taken 4 mg of diazepam but as the tablets kicked in I suspected I had in fact taken 10 mg so by 8 pm , I was nicely off my head and giggling happily at shit on the tv.
The pain is back today , but not so sharply, and I am trying to potter to keep myself going






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2UenAiz

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق