A week to go

The garden borders are getting more colourful

Affable Despot Jason messaged me this morning with daughter Liv’s school report. It underlined just how funny, supportive and wise above her years she is. I remember baby sitting her when she was around seven. I told Jason at the time that I thought she was a 31 year old midget hidden in a child’s body. It was nice hearing just how proud he is of her.
I remember telling her and her sister the story of how Winnie once stopped the traffic in Trelawnyd by having the biggest dump of her life right in the centre of the zebra crossing.
We were baking tarts at the time and the kitchen was filled with screams of laughter that almost shook the windows.
It’s nice to be kept up to date with the girls’news.

I return to work in another week’s time and I’ve not had the urge to go to the cinema or catch up with friends. I’ve pottered again, gardening and weeding and cleaning and organising .
It’s humid and sunny 
Albert is sitting on the kitchen wall watching magpies argue in the graveyard.
His tail twitching 
 

from Going Gently https://ift.tt/367OoDB

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق