Tick...Tick

 



 The View Through Your Window competition has been an enjoyable romp 
Please send one in if you haven’t already, they all have been a joy to look at.
( send to jgsheffield@hotmail.com) 

This one is my provisional favourite, particularly because of the drama of the background 


Yesterday I prepared the cottage for my friend Ruth who is cottage sitting for a few days .
Long list of instructions for dogs, cat, tv, internet, heating, and vets have been asked for and left....tick
Clean bedding.....tick
Clean toilet..........tick
Nice food in fridge.....tick
Emergency contacts...tick
I’ve told her Affable despot Jason and Trendy Carol will be on hand if disasters happen

I am so looking forward in seeing Nu....we have never spent so much time apart since she went to work in Saudi in the 1990s
I am going to cry buckets when we finally meet

I know we both will .



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3uQHmx9

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق