Postscript

I’ve just read the last post and bored myself. 


I omitted my conversation with Animal Helper Pat which was a natural world ‘s masterclass.
She is a mine of information on plants and trees and wildlife and gave me an impromptu lecture of Elm Die Back and the recent visits by two great spotted woodpeckers to her garden bird table.
She looked animated and bright eyed. 
I enjoyed it.
I told her I hated painting .
She said she preferred wall papering 
The ceiling in the bedroom has now been painted a jasmine White and now looks fresh and clean and inviting. I’ll start on the walls tomorrow.

I’m sore, so walked the dogs at five to limber up and then potted up roses, geranium and petunias to excite the patio.I’d bought the geraniums to liven up the planters up near the village bus stop but the Papworths have beaten me to that one. They have also weeded and replanted the pretty small flower bed next to the church which was kind.
Tonight I’ve cut honeysuckle and the iceberg roses from the front garden which both smell wonderful in the kitchen. 
I’m going to chill out later with Dorothy licking my feet as I read Prince Philip’s biography , which is an eye opener.
 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2UczIjJ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق