Fish Pie


Yesterday my bubble friend Ruth was over.
We ate fish pie ( completed with quarters of hard boiled eggs), drank wine  and watched Amelie 
It was a nice evening. 
Amelie is a movie that only gets better when rewatching . 
It’s film in which it’s editing takes centre stage and where a million visual ideas joint together seamlessly 
I adore it.

Today I’ve bought eggs from Rachel at the village riding stables and have dodged snow showers in favour of cold sunny breaks, then I’ve picked up antibiotics for Mary ( at last my demand for a swab on her ear has yielded a bacterial and not fungal infection as I suspected ) and bought flowers for Trendy Carol who never takes any payment for looking after the girls when I’m at work. 

It’s a no news, bland blogging day today.
I will leave you with this excruciatingly funny clip of  Nick Mohammed
He sings the plot of a film to its score


Enjoy x










from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3uqZBcv

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق