Every Day , say something

 

I’ve blogged ( more or less) every day since 2006
It’s a labour of love and strange as it may seem, it’s never been a chore, even on days like today when I’ve finally managed to sit down after a work shift minutes after 9 pm, I never not want to write at least something.
Blogging is a friend I need to say hello to every day 
The Great British Sewing Bee is on the tv, the dogs have been fed and walked and I’m wondering what to chat about.
I want to be urbane and witty and wisecracking tonight, but it just won’t bounce forth and that’s fine ,  
And so I’ve slipped on my fat bastard jogger bottoms , lit the fire and am now watching the 12 talented and rather sweet sewing nerds do their thing, as my feet throb gently like two  hairy and slightly podgy Belisha beacons.
Hey ho.........hey ho





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3djFyHu

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق