Be Prepared



 My sister warned me that there was a group of nefarious types stealing dogs locally.
Apparently this has been a more common practice given the lockdown phenomenon of soaring dog prices and increased demand for designer dogs.
I saw Margaret from the village this morning and warned her as her sweet cocker made goo goo eyes at Mary 
“I’m prepared” she said pragmatically showing me a specially made waist band to which she had fixed her dog’s lead to with what looked like a climber’s carabina. 
Keeps my hands free” she said, “ in case of emergencies”
I looked impressed 
She pointed to a small piece of equipment on her wasteband 
Here is my rape alarm too !” 
I laughed and was just about to ask her if she was packing a gun , when she fished into a pocket and brought out a small canister 
“ pepper spray !” She explained

God help anyone trying to steal Margaret’s dog I thought 


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3aEwZ8c

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق