A Wisteria Arch



Yesterday the weather was superb, very much like the skies and temperature over Windsor.
After the funeral the dogs and I pottered around the garden. 
Dorothy shadowed my every move with sad eyes. Mary just laid by the gate , hopeful that someone would say hello to her and Albert sat under the honeysuckle and pretended to be asleep.
The ponies saw me in the garden and ambled up to watch us.
I love having them in my field,
Their presence makes the field come alive again, like it used to be. 
My sister has transformed the garden , the bluebells and pockets of aquilegia, iris and euphorbia are all springing up as is the hydrangea in the old french cooking pot I placed in the gap by the holly bush .
This year I thing I will plant a wisteria and will trail it over an arch by the front gate. 
It may bloom before I die....






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3gjmj2s

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق