The Incident Of The Lavender Bath Bomb

 

Blog reader Donell very kindly sent me a packet of lavender Bath Bombs. 
Lavender is calming and soothing and relaxing.
I kept them for tonight’s long, wonderful soak in the bath.
It’s been a nice day all told. 
This evening I had a phone call from one of my Friday quiz team members who strange-as-it-would-seem kinda found me attractive. 
It was nice to have a flirt.
Anyhow back to the bath bombs
I ran my bath
Threw in two hard as rock bath bombs and prepared myself for a lavender overload.
I must admit as I was pottering around the bathroom , I did say to myself that the odour of lavender wasn’t as strong as I had expected but as the water was steaming hot and inviting , I disrobed and plopped bum first into the bath
RIGHT ON TOP OF TWO MARBLE HARD BATH BOMBS
( no one told me they were wrapped in invisible plastic!)
The other side of the village must of heard the screams, and I clambered out of the tub convinced I was mortally wounded. 
With tears in my eyes I could see the packet of lavender bombs on the window ledge 
They were described as being “ calming” 

Hey ho
Calming ....my arse !



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3cnLgpK

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق