Another Daydream



I treated myself to a Moka Pot 
They sell them in Sainsbury’s 
Slightly pretentious I am sure ,
But I have enjoyed the ritual of the coffee making.
And to be fair it doesn’t take long to use.

I’m at the kitchen table at a loss to what to do today.
I’ve swapped my work shifts to the weekend to cover staff shortages and to allow me to participate in Gentleman Farmer Ralph’s funeral. 
I will stand in the lane  at noon , with the dogs by my side,

So what to do today? 
The patio needs scrubbing of its winter grime,
And the loose downspout on the corner of the cottage needs fixing.
The planters needs emptying of dead wood and the wood store that used to be an old rabbit hutch needs dismantling 
All dirty met work .....

I’m day dreaming too, thinking and day dreaming with my fat hands warmed by my coffee mug. The nice blue french much without a handle...another thing that pleases me.

I’ll start work in a moment....
Just time for another coffee and another day dream


  


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3lnxbwY

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق