A Galleon In Full Sail.

 

Yesterday Llandudno was struck by sixty mile an hour gales. The force of the wind on the Great Orme 
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Orme) was so strong that many more of the Kashmiri Goats plodded down from it’s heights to see shelter in the gardens and the bus stops of West Shore.
It was my first proper day community nursing on my own. 
My sat nav failed, I got lost twice and the spectacle of me changing into PPE behind the hospice car must of made for hilarious viewing in near storm force winds as I tried to control yards of plastic apron which suddenly decided to take flight.
I did indeed look like the proverbial galleon in full sail.

Today remains stormy but more manageable .
Animal Helper Pat, village Leader Ian and Mrs Trellis  stopped by at different times as I was spring cleaning Bluebell. The conversation is still all about Gentleman Farmer Ralph and his funeral. 
We all hoped that he will be brought home before the funeral so that we all can line the lane in respect.
All of us promised that we would tell the other if we heard anything more.
Pat asked me about my “ do” on Sunday and I managed to side step the conversation. 
I told her that the medical tests are in hand, which they are.
The whole subject, however has upset me, I have to be honest 



Anyhow today is Hitchcock studies day and I’ve been cooking a massive concoction of garlic spiced turkey mince with sprouts and potato which is a wonderfully tasty low fat version of corned beef hash, a dinner that will keep me going for days.

I also framed a sweet embroidered blackbird, a work of art bought from a fellow blogger which arrived today and hung it on the art wall. It has a charm all of its own . 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3bCwuwp

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق