“Gwnewch y pethau bychain”

 

 

The one thing I’ve always liked about the Patron Saint Of Wales is that he instructed his followers to “ do the little things” ( Gwnewch Y Pethau Bychain” that you have seen me do! 
To him it was the small kindnesses that we show each other that were important 
Please remember that when you are wearing your daffodil to work..

Yesterday ....not only did I partake in a three hour zoom lecture, I also made my own pasta from scratch. 
Inspired by the recent Celebrity Masterchef I drummed up a small plate of Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli with a herb butter and Parmesan in only 2 hours!!
Two hours!
The kitchen looked like an explosion in Sophia Loren’s villa by the time I had finished
And this was what I had to show for the entire fucking afternoon 







from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2NPh3Yr

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق