Back To University

 

My film studies lecture starts in a few minutes
Three hours of “ The Wind in film” 
I’ve impressed myself by setting up my wireless keyboard and with the obligatory bucket of coffee I am about to christen my first very home office all of my own.
I did have a lovely Victorian desk but that went with the ex husband in order for me to keep the grandfather clock. 
They cost similar amounts but I loved the clock more.
I like to be surrounded by things that please me and the desk does this. 
A delicate vase with miniature yellow fish on it is filled with pencils and pens, an old framed photo of Finlay, my Filofax bible covered in birds, an indoor primula and a pot of tiny yellow narcissi, a trendy toast rack doubling as a letter holder. A puffin....a gift from an unknown blog reader....
I am all set! 

Let’s hope I don’t cough and fart at the same time this morning like I did last week.
The green light went on around my box , indicating to all who was responsible. 
Thank goodness the tutor merely whispered an ironic  “ How apt” given the title of the lecture


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3kvg3EK

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق