Mooching

It’s colder today
I had some lilies delivered. 
They were left on the kitchen wall wrapped in brown paper.
No note.
I’ve put them in the shrimp vase in the kitchen window.
They smell lovely


I feel flu-like today and my arm aches , both normal reactions to the covid jab. So I’ve done little but read and eat pot noodles in bed with my fleece pyjamas on . Subsequently  the cottage became very cold by mid afternoon.
I lit the fire late
And went out to see old Trevor as he passed on his daily constitutional . I promised to take him for his covid jab when he finally gets an appointment .
He’s 95

Tonight I’m taking part in a Gay Mans online Pub Quiz on zoom for the first time which will prove interesting.
The dogs are dozing together on the couch 







from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3oPmLH4

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق