depths

 Disability and Depression


I don't know 

which one

has been 

a bigger nemesis

Disability and therapy

Are a lifelong affair

and accepting that fact

Right now

is the most clarity

I've had yet

i can't go back

in time

Because 

Therapy 

is a one hour exercise

in letting my brain exhale

I'm just finally glad

I'm articulating this

at this moment

it's amazing 

what listening

to european football

and music

on in the background

to get me to focus

God is editing 

my brain

so I don't 

scare you

or myself

wondering

how much 

to say

or leave

to the 

imagination

the level

of despair

to which

I can go

God happens

to be

The Only One

Who forces me

into the depths

so I don't 

meet the abyss



from R's rue https://ift.tt/3pIcBbh

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق