Tired Thoughts



Almost finished nights, just waiting for day staff to stagger on duty, all blearily eyed.
I am now off for three whole days!
I have just been sharing with my colleagues how Eba, my old cleaning lady in Sheffield , used to mutter “ dirty boys......dirty boys” under her breath when she was scrubbing our bathroom 
( I have no idea where that nugget of memory came from, but I have to accept it was just a product of over tiredness) 
It got everyone laughing anyhow.
The village is collecting homemade Christmas decorations in order to decorate the village green on Wednesday. I will join in before Next week’s night shifts.
Animal helper Pat dropped off a Bara Brith covered in silver foil yesterday, and Rosemary and German Bernard from the far side of the village did the same with bottles of jam and chutney.
I’m having a walk later this morning with friends including Chic Eleanor. 
We’ve planned a proper coffee on Colwyn Bay Beach.
Eleanor predicted the amble will be “ glorious” 
My Sunday trip to see Nu is definitely off .....😭
I haven’t seen her for nearly a year.




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3paU5rJ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق