Nu


 Since 1989 my best friend has been Nuala......
She’s always Nu to me 
For for over thirty years she has been my touchstone, my constant , my bestie 
And apart from a short, and rather painful separation when she worked in Saudi 
We have never been apart for any longer than a few months in three long decades! 
I’ve not seen her for over a year now and that’s been tough.
She recently sent me the above video when we met at her second home in Kenmare in Ireland  just after my husband left and her words that accompanied it shattered me just a little
“ You looked so happy but I know your heart was broken” 
I working within the rules as the Welsh are allowed to cross the border, so before Christmas I am meeting up with her
And do you know what? ......I will hug her and hug her and hug her 
And then 
I will hug her some more.




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/37vf3L2

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق