A Pig In A Condom

 
I got up and walked the dogs at 8am.
It was grey and humourless outside so we went back to bed until 1 am
Then I walked the dogs for their long walk and fed them and we returned to bed again
I didn’t say it was going to be an interesting post. 

I was just dozing off when my work what’s app group pinged .
Apparently the Welsh Government has given a 500£ One off Thank You payment to care home workers for their battle against covid but workers in hospices were exempt from this gesture of goodwill  
The hospice management team thought this unfair and today matched that thank you for all front line staff
A nice and timely thought 
If anyone reading this think that this payment is not deserved they could have seen an overly sweaty me being pulled out of a plastic PPE overall by two support workers after a twelve hour shift

I looked like a melting pig in a condom 




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/37mtC4G

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق