Pub, Ribbons, and A lovely Welsh Walk

 


The Village Pub finally opens post lockdown.under new management on Monday. The affable despot Jason and I will be going at 7pm for a symbolic and supportive pint together  ....we will be hopefully two of many from the village
Use it or lose it !!!  that’s what we say !

Our affable vicar Michael Lewis is been around too, hanging red ribbons on the Church yard Yews. It’s Remembrance Sunday soon and in Lieu of poppies are Lewis the vicar has encouraged people to tie a ribbon in support. Today I tied mine.....


I’ve. also met my bubble friend Ruth at her Promenade home in Llanfairfechan  and we had a glorious walk along the beach and through the nature reserve towards Abergwyngeryn  
It made my month , glorious and profound 




This photograph is a beautiful depiction of our walk , it was quite, quite delightful


I am feeling more whole
I am feeling more balanced
It’s been a hard few weeks so I am glad....so glad I’ve touched some base
I am back folks .......
Hey  ho xx



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3oZmD8B

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق