Nice Day

 

It’s been a nicer day today.
I Cleared the old knitting bag in the living room and found lots of old wool and knitting needles needing a new home, so I passed them onto Karen at the still house near the village pond who is big in the village WI  . We had a lovely chat , distanced by 20 yards .
Mary rubbed herself into a muddy puddle as we caught up 
This afternoon , I read lots of old journals written in the 1990s ....Tons of things I didn’t remember 
Lord.........
I’ve planned a silly zoom quiz on a Thursday 
Anyone else that wants to join in just let me know your emails 
It’s been fun to organise 
I was supposed to work today so the dog walker came, but not the usual sexy bearded one  we are all used to  . The young girl  that stood in couldn’t cope with Dorothy and brought her back within 5 minutes 
Dorothy lay flat chested on the floor when they returned grinning hopefully
Bless her.
Hey ho


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/325yDeX

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق