Brunch


Dorothy and I have gone out for brunch. We have taken Rubber Chicken too as he doesn't get out much.

A large americano at the Horizon cafe in Colwyn Bay is the order of the day.

The barista here makes the most fabulous of coffee..its all in the milk, he explains.

Affable despot Jason's elder daughter is 15 today. I dropped a card in before we left and Hattie picked up mary before that for their 1:1 time. I left her a wrapped christmas decoration in the shape of a terrier.

She a nice girl

Its dry today and not too cold, so the village seems more alive than it did. Animal helper Pat was out walking, as was old Trev who wanted me to change his old fluorescent tube lights for him.

I've been changing them for years

I'm meeting a friend for dinner later

The beach promenade is busy with walkers too....they must be sick of the sound of rubber chicken squeaking 


 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2J1IxrH

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق