Peter! Peter! Peter!


 This amused me , because I can see myself walking around like this tonight, letting off excess energy
My colleagues and I all feel like this tonight, so we treated ourselves to a Chinese takeaway to have on our breaks. 
It’s funny that something so ordinary re lockdown has become a real luxury and something to be enjoyed and savoured post lockdown.
I finish my run of four nights on Sunday morning
The quiet part of the night I have a book to read, a recent gift from Waterstones 
surviving Tenko The True Story Of Margot Turner by Penny Starns.
It’s the story of a nurse Arrested by the dreaded Kempeitai during the fall of Singapore during world war 2      

Good news to end today too, my friend has been found safe....



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/341ZdXE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق