Lockdown upon Lockdown



The supermarkets here in Wales are only selling “essential“ items at the moment.
Essential goods are not flowers and so Ive had to raid the last of the garden flowers in order to satisfy my need. 
I know its not a big gripe but I will find it hard without flowers
I had a phone call yesterday from TRACK & TRACE
A very nice and efficient lady informed me I had been tracked as a possible Covid at risk person and needed to isolate for the next ten days
I informed work immediately 
luckily I have no symptoms, and to be honest I feel that I have already had the virus but the rules are rules and I am locked down at home until the 6th of November.
An hour after I informed the village whats app group that I was isolating 
a bag of crisps, two scotch eggs, a packet of coconut macaroons and a large bunch of grapes had been left at the kitchen wall drop off point.
This morning another villager  left some dog food for me with no mention of being paid



But ten days locked down at home!
Lord!
I’ve dug out one of the jigsaws my sister gave me, and will start that today.
The pile of paperbacks at the foot of the new trendy couch await my reading too.







from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2HIxT7V

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق