Anger

 Anonymous5:03 pm

“Asyou've said yourself in the comments NO you aren't allowed to walk the dogs you are ISOLATING

I had thought better of you but it seems like you're just like all the other rule breaking Covid idiots who think the rules don't apply to them.

Obviously the community knows you're isolating as they're bringing you stuff but I wonder what they think of you acting like an arsehole and disregarding the rules.  

You deserve to be reported and fined.”


So said one of my commentators a little earlier today....you can feel the bile and vitriol from ten yards can you not? and that bile is ugly and without much real thought or insight.

I am isolating at home yes, and have I put another human being at risk of catching Covid ? 

No I haven’t. 

Once a day, first thing in the morning , I take one sleepy Welsh terrier and one overactive almost hysterical bulldog for a walk. We walk down a lane away from any houses and across Graham the Shepherd’s fields. 

We see no one 

My sexy bearded dog walker and kind souls like Hattie pick up the slack during the afternoons 

Dorothy will not pee without Mary by her side so to pander to her psychological needs the pair are taken out last thing together....again no one sees us...the lane is empty....hopefully as empty as Dorothy’s capacious bladder.


So please dear reader, report me ....report me for daring to risk assess my home and life with a modicum of common sense and intelligence 


The anger in the above comment saddened me. It reminded me of the anger in my father’s face when he lost his temper when I was a child ..or the look my husband gave to me just before he left when I always cut the corner turning into Cwm Road

Anger like this always has another source 


A long time ago and far far away



 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/35HxN98

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق