3\4 Rainbow

Three quarter the way through night shifts
And Dorothy has now mastered sleeping with me and Mary during the day in bed without losing control of her bladder.
As you can imagine, it makes for a more peaceful day all round.
She still has to get as close as is bulldog-ly possible in order to watch me sleep and more importantly breath, but after the first half hour of anxiety filled dread, she finally relaxes enough to sleep herself, that is,  after she hears me snore like a pig a sound that presumably reassures her that I haven’t slipped away in my sleep. 

The village wardens have all reported in to our leader the Velvet Voiced Linda yesterday evening before I set off for Llandudno which was nice
There was much light hearted discussion about reinstating village stocks after one rather grumpy member of the warden group complained about lights being left on in the village hall but no one had any real news, given the lockdown.
We were all hoping for some sort of social gathering before Christmas....hummm that looks unlikely unless the 30 people outdoor rule changes

My sister Janet visited yesterday afternoon too, but didn’t disturb me as she left a gift in the box by the front door.
A gay rainbow for my window, which was nice.
I’ve been reading about the history of the rainbow flag.
It’s not only the adopted flag of the LGBTQ community ( circa 1970) but also the International peace flag 

It’s brightened the cottage on a very blustery and wet weekend.






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3jvZgQP

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق