Grease Stains




I had my hair cut yesterday by a colleague after work.
She told me I have cradle cap and told me off for using expensive medicated shampoos
" Just rub olive oil into your scalp" she told me
And this morning I did just that!
Only the bottle of extra virgin didn't have one of those pouring things in the neck and within a second I was dripping in oil.
Frantically I rubbed it into my scalp but great globs of oil splashed down onto my third favourite Walking Dead T shirt
I looked like a greasy teddy boy
Ian ( The head of the Community association) and Gwawr ( who is heavily pregnant and out for a rare drive ) were too polite to comment how much I resembled a cheap Italian waiter when I bumped into them but Mrs Trellis was less reticent and asked me pointedly just why I was sweating GREEN sweat !!!!!
I've had to place a tea towel antimacassar on the back of my armchair as I write this blog!!

Ive cleaned the cottage and cut the lawn as my sister shaped the Laura's bush and weeded and have hung the living room throws on the fieldgate to dry in the humidity of the afternoon.
Gwawr said that thunderstorms are on the way but I've still had tonwater the planters and the border plants who have wilted badly whilst I have worked.

The cottage clean

The garden neat

My sister's new business flyer


Olive oil is seeping into my eyes as I type this
I smell nutty

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق