Down The Bog

Oh Bollocks
I dropped my phone down the toilet yesterday
It had been used
The phone and the toilet that is..
It’s working in a fashion,
That is the phone and not the toilet
The toilet is working perfectly.

Oh I was sooo fucking annoyed
I placed the phone in the bowl of rice as per instructions and stormed off to bed
I didn’t hear the delivery guy knocking at the door so the box was a lovely surprise when I finally surfaced at 2pm in order to walk the dogs.

On the doorstep was this



When I opened it there was this


And when I finally opened this , there were.......
And be still my beating heart 
THESE!!!

As Miriam Margolyes once eloquently said “ I almost creamed in my knickers!” 
What a lovely surprise 
It didn’t come with a signed card, so I have no idea who sent it, so please if you did can you let me know! 
Scotch Eggs From Fortum and Mason
WHAT AN EFFING TREAT!!






تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Easter

Today