Choir Day

As you most know Tuesday’s in Trelawnyd signify Choir day
Covid has put pay to a proper choir practice for months and even though perhaps just half of my fellow choristers have managed to soldier on in a zoom format
The resulting efforts have always been somewhat disappointing
This morning my fellow village altos and I got together for coffee and cake . Heulwen  has been shielding since March and has been careful with contact with Hattie and I as we have been working in the front line.
This morning we will meet properly and it will be lovely to catch up in a relaxed way for the very first time( I will post the photos later)

Hattie refers to the three of us as the Trelawnyd Sandwich which is pleasing.
We play a family of sorts, three generations playing pragmatic mother, doting uncle and Dutiful daughter and there is something incredibly freeing having friends that cover such an age gap and differences

Tonight ( and I will post the photographs a bit later) our sandwich meets up with the choir , hopefully in its entirety . Conductor Jamie ( hopefully sporting his 1940s RAF moustache) has arranged for us to meet up outside at the village hall! Welsh government rules mean that we are still unable to sing inside , but we are all hoping that we may be able to join in together , at least once a bit later.

I have missed Choir so very much
I cannot stress just how wonderful it is to produce something that can sound so beautiful almost from nothing .......



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق