Hygge Mugs and New Arty Stuff


Last night I met Gorgeous Dave and we chatted and drank beer at his allotment
It was a nice meet
Today is my one day off before another three long days at work and I was suppose to drive into work for a study session this afternoon.
I didn't go
Instead I answered a request by a local art gallery to pick up the stuff I had bought as lockdown befell us all too many months ago.
The screen prints of sea birds are by Liz Tool, The Spanish tile Print by R Moxon
The mugs are called Hygge mugs ......
The jug is just sweet and will be used as a flower vase.

It's hot.
I'm just pottering
Today

Apologies to Dr Barnsley today, I didn't see him walking down the lane as I was flinging stale cat food over the lane and into the Churchyard for the rooks to eat


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق