Home


The high tension of yesterday's dog versus cat war dissipated this morning after I had taken the younger girls out for a long walk, but taking no chances I brought Winnie into the front garden where I knew Albert would follow.
The weather is glorious and I've planted  a sapling staghorn Surmac, by the front gate, where the old Californian lilac tree used to be. It will give height and colour to that part of the garden.
Meirion ( he who has the best garden in Trelawnyd) stopped to chat, he was impressed with my new planting....( I gave credit to my sister)
He's got a lovely agapanthus collection by the way!!!
Ohhh err missus!

Lazily I planted day lilies and cosmos as Albert cuddled Winnie in the sun.
As she snored , I noticed that he cupped her face with his paws and daydreamed by watching the clouds roll by.
Their friendship is a real one of affection


The only mini drama today was a quick visit by Jason the Affable despot who was after first aid for daughter Liv who had come off her bike.
I dug out antiseptic and plasters and told her it looked worse than it was.
She's a trouper and didn't need bullshitting  !

Bike ride later
My gusset has recovered
Hey ho

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق