Corrupting AleHouse

I've worked in a team since I was eighteen
That's 40 years all told man and boy
I'm a good team player
And I understand the dynamics at play
But I do understand when you need a break from work
And I need my break from work.
I left work yesterday with a gift from my friend Ben.
Ben is a rare breed, he's a hands on academic nurse. A nurse who has taught at the university as well as wiped bottoms on the shop floor. 
His gift was a bottle of homemade beer from his  corrupting Ale House brand which features a hairy fat naked man on the label ! 
I wonder where he got the inspiration for that ?
Ben wrote me a note on my birthday which said " I'm so pleased that you have come into our lives ! happy Birthday " 
It moved me greatly


I've shopped today and hired a professional carpet cleaner
The cottage is pristine and tomorrow I can plan my time off with no distractions of filthy carpets and doggy smelling cushions and throws.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق