SO THIS IS THE "THING" ABOUT THIS SKETCH

I looked at it - the old version that is,  and I knew I wanted it different.....   Meaning the way I saw it didn't please me at all.   There was a maroon colored wall behind the vase of flowers and on the wall was another sketch so I removed everthing I didn't like about this sketch and created it again to match the way I now wanted to see it which was to  see the sketch with the focus just on the colors of the flowers not on anything else.

Ever since I saw this quote years ago by Wayne Dyer, it comes to my  mind often when I'm looking at something and realizing I want to see it differently.   It actually works for a lot of things and when I let it I usually like how things have changed.

If you change the way you look at things
The things you look at change


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق