Whitty, Christine and Bryn , Morning cockerels and the Church bell




I like The chief medical advisor Chris Whitty 
He is quiet, to the point and clear in his advice and his ideas
He has credibility and gives bad news without apology .
He's done well

What day is it today? I wasn't sure at first
Mind you one of the  cockerels had perched himself inside the open bathroom window at 5.02 am this morning and filling his lungs cock a fucking doodle doo-ed at full blast .
I thought I had just been electrocuted
Lucky for the little bastard , he managed to dodge several thrown bottles of bath gel and shampoo before he escaped into next door's garden but I did manage to give him a sharp smack on the arse with an almost empty bottle of listerine mouth wash

I never got back to sleep.
So I've been watching my phone from under my duvet
The Trelawnyd Street Warden's Social app has been rather frenetic today after Tim ( "Tim, Tim smart and not dim") , found out that our Church Bell mechanism has frozen and there has been much talk about how to get it freed up so that the bell could be rung at the  8 pm Thursday thank you to front line workers.
Even former Church Warden Christine Davis rang me up with some ideas to help which was kind.
Christine and hubby Bryn have just moved out of the village and will I am sure be missed by many of the villagers as both have been pivotal to village life and its activities for many years.
At the moment the group is trying to source a cherry picker!
How exciting

I'm back to work tomorrow and have booked the dog walker for the girls
after very early walks this morning we all went back to bed and watched the first episode of The Great British Sewing Bee recorded from last night.
It's what we all need at the moment
Nice people, doing nice things , with nice fabric
Nice........
Mark , one of the contestants !!! Cute as his buttons 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق