Twittering


Blogging is much more labour intensive than instagram and twitter
I've just realised .......#dumbbastard
This I what I would have twittered today
  • I must be getting used to lockdown because I now realise that The Archers are now not on a Friday night.# duh
  • The aquilegia are flowering in the front garden and I've only just noticed....it's not like I have been away on holiday or anything.#pissboringcomment
  • I've just bought myself an expensive new wallet on line.....what possessed me ? I think I have been watching too many reruns of Sex and The City ....#who do I think I am ?# Fucking Carrie Bradshaw...# Sarah Jessica Parker #silly money
  • Someone I kind of know told me they found me attractive yesterday...I don't really believe them#postdivorceblues
  • What am I missing most at this moment of the lockdown ? An empty cinema and a good afternoon film #irony#I lovethestoryhouse
  • Our Hospice has just had a gift from a local school PPE visors # thankyou Ysgol Y Creuddyn #really???#REALLY????
  • Trump allows some Florida beaches to open #arsehole
  • I made myself a fruit salad for my supper tonight as the more than welcomed food parcels from  the village have played havoc with my underware waistlines #fatbastard
  • Was going to record PhamtomofTheOpera on tv last night but realised I had already seen it on Broadway # gayboyshowoff
  • Big up to Vikrim who sorted my life insurance out whilst he was working from home today# aviva good service #bad compnnection# hetoldmetostaysafe
  • Caught Winnie showing walkers down the lane her " poorly" leg but was in fact showing them the wrong one! #fatbastarddramaqueen

What would your twitter comment and # follow up be today!!!!!!??????

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق