My Best Friend's Wedding


Late last night I received an email from two old friends
The email was titled
" We Will Meet Again " 
It was short and to the point

"So we keep being told........I bloody hope so.
Thinking of you .... keep safe xxxxxx
Ruth & Dale 

Sometimes you don't always say what you want to in a reply. especially with people you are not normally demonstrative with...
But last night I was suddenly  reminded of that scene in My Best Friends wedding when old friends  Julia Roberts and Dermot Mulroney talk about love

Michael O'Neill:
Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just...
Julianne Potter:
Passes you by...

I wrote back something I wouldn't normally say after my first serious line of  " You two keep Safe", I added
" I love you guys !"

And moments later came the one word answer

" Ditto x" 

It's a time to be honest

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق