FLOWERS, GERANIUMS ... AND A VASE I WISH I COULD ACTUALLY REALLY MAKE

I painted this years ago and thought I'd post something today.  I haven't been creating anything new and really not sure why. 

It feels strange here in a way.  I see these videos people put up of their neighborhood and in some of them they interact out windows or across streets.    I don't live in a neighborhood like that.  I look out and see nothing but trees and a road and a couple houses, one across the road and one next door but next door here means quite a ways apart.   I see probably no more than 10 cars going up the road a day and I don't "hear" anything coming from my two neighbor's houses.  One neighbor is a guy who lost his wife several years ago and we kind of look after him  (check on him- see if he needs anything and send him over home cooked meals once in awhile).  He kind of....well he really reminds me of Tommy Chong (from Cheech and Chong and also the 70's show).  He is about our age and...well...he's different.... in a good way...(and he does make good brownies).

My other neighbor who lives across the back fence and my windows don't face that way,  is a nice woman Cari and her husband.  She has a beautiful garden every year and the only time I ever see her is when she is working in the garden.   I haven't seen her at all in months.

So once again today we will go find somewhere to walk where I don't have to wear  mask and piss people off which up here according to what I read on our FB mountain forums- if they see someone outside walking you may end up being the subject of a long controversial thread about that person was walking around the lake when they should stay home .  Thing is though,  we are still allowed to be outside but not in big groups and keep the social distance bit - but it seems from what i read that soon every one in the country will be required to wear a mask at all times while out.

And can you believe - ....there is snow coming in less than week!

After saying all that above I am thankful that everyone I know is well and have immense admiration for those going out working in the health fields and such during this time.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق