A REMAKE - JUST LIKE MOVIES - I REMAKE MY ART

I went back to my original sketch and changed a few things and added a person in a mask  and that is all I have done all day, lol. (except snack) and watch the rain as it comes in heavy waves.  I do believe after this storm any drought up here will be taken care of.

The original sketch was in day time and a happy time and this time it's a night time scene with someone who badly wants a donut and some coffee.  Not going to happen no matter how long she sits there. 

How's it going - are you finding plenty to do to keep occupied and happy?  We have a big four day storm and so far on this first day we have gotten a lot of rain which means rocks in the road on the hwy going down the mountain so I'm glad to stay home.  There could be up to 2 feet or more of snow at higher elevations but here should only be 3 or 4" as our rain turns to snow by tomorrow or so.


I wanted to post something even though it's not a new sketch just to stay current on my blog. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق