WINTER IS STILL HERE IN THE MOUNTAINS

But I'm bringing sunshine in to the house!   We've had rain and fog for days and snow is coming soon.  Good time to self isolate i guess.

Actually we went to the store today and although of course, the toilet paper and hand sanitizer was completely out - we had no problem getting our usual groceries and a little more to stock up because of the weather (snow)  and uncertain times.  

Last month I was ahead of the game and bought some extra TP when I was reading all the stuff about Wuhan  - but it definitely wasn't what you call a hoard of anything - just a little more than usual.  I'm glad because I doubt I could find anything now.  

We were able to get four rolls of paper towels so that's good.  And an extra box of kleenex.  How are things in your area?


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق