Thank You Dorothy

Thursday was a surprisingly down day
I had contacted my husband by email  re the final death throe paperwork  of my marriage first thing in the morning and the down feeling never left me until I got home after the cinema

Dorothy had a mad half hour of glee when I let the dogs out for a wee walk and she suddenly decided to leap around like a fat antelope and in a fit of showing off like a toddler who is just feeling their mortality often does, she galloped around the garden and bit the heads off nine daffodils just because she could.
So proud she was at her her work!!!!... I just couldn't tell her off....as she finally stood gasping for breath at my feet with shredded petals in her mouth  ...and with a grin the size of a split water melon .
I bent down to hug her like she was my own personal star.
And her stubby tail span around like with bulldog pride as if it was a 1970s foodmixer
So happy she was.........at making me feel so happy


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق