AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE


I've been watching American Housewife on Hulu and love that show.  It's all about a mom, Katie, who moves into an upscale neighborhood but is a normal down to earth mom who doesn't fit in and doesn't want to fit in with all the other mothers and their offspring.  She's trying to raise her kids with totally different values than the ones who are living such privileged lives.  It's funny, quirky and I can get lost in the humor and go through easily five or so episodes a night.

So in my imagination I walked into a Starbucks and spoke a little too loudly about how in my day it was okay to swat a child's behind and send him to his room for acting out in public.


I looked up and there were three faces staring at me -


i'm not sure what they were thinking but the third one, Sylvia, could hardly contain her disgust of my archaic views.

Which one do you think will speak up first?

Judith



Tammy -



Sylvia




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق