FLOWERS FOR A SWEET PERSON

(thank you for the comments in my post below this one).... 

We went  to my son's house last week because both he and his wife's birthdays are in January - she is the 5th and John's is the 13th and he was actually born on Friday the 13th in 1984.

His birth is  a funny  story  (at least to John and I)  and  ..one in which the only day my husband was hoping he wouldn't be born  was that particular day because he had a very very  important meeting at work.  So.....John and I together worked at making sure we "tricked" him and gave my husband some way to always remember details of the day  John was born.

 Mike has told this  story many times to people how John and I  planned it to happen that way ..in fact...John made his entrance at approximately 9:00  in the morning - the exact time Mike needed to be in Los Angeles for his important meeting.   After all, I knew John would be my last and fourth  child and I wanted to make this last child bearing story one to remember so this last birth  was my exit off the delivery stage.  And then  I took a bow  for my impeccable timing and gift to Mike - his fourth son.

When we were at John's last week I took a photo of the flowers he had brought home for Kaitlynn.   I was talking to her on the phone yesterday when she asked what I was doing.  I said "not much just waiting for inspiration to hit so I can sketch something.  So far I haven't found anything."  She said, "well you wanted to sketch the flowers John brought home and you did  take a photo of them  for sketching later.  How about doing that."

So that's what I did.   
                                                                     Kaitlynn's flowers








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق