SO WHEN I'M NOT SKETCHING - I WILL SHARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS

I am not an unreasonable gramma - but when my little granddaughter Holly asked if she could do some chores I quickly answered ...Yes, please vacuum the front yard. The young lady is Holly also (she is 12 in the older photo).  I will soon be seeing she and her brother later this month when we will hang out and supervise them for several days while their parents are in Hawaii (oh no I'm not a bit envious of THAT!)...We will spend several days in Washington outside of Seattle which I'm looking forward to.

Holly loves her sweets and when I visit, she knows that we can sneak out and walk down to Al's Market (the only little store in a very little town along Puget Sound).. and load up on sugar.  It's a special thing between me and her.  It only happens once a year so that's how I justify it.  I know her parents know about our secret trip out for sugar but they act like they are unaware so we feel we are getting away with something forbidden.

She is the little girl I did sketches of which in those sketches she was about 7.

(i just noticed how bad the patio looks in these photos - it was in need of repair which happened before we sold the house). I miss my house (whining loudly).




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق